Emailing summary report "FAILED"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly

Author  Topic   

taxmp1888
Forum Contributor

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2016 :  5:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, We recently have issues with emailing our client's employee payroll summary to them. This all started yesterday when out of the blue every single email was failed. This is similar to the issue we had in the beginning of 2016 year and pensoft had a fix for it. I've check my email setup and it is all correct.

Is anyone else having this issue or have a resolution to this? Called pensoft today and they said their side is working. Checked with yahoo and they responded the same.

We didn't do any comp updates or have reconfigured anything. All of a sudden we can't email out anymore. Our basic yahoo mail account works just fine too.

Any suggestion or help is greatly appreciated.

Manh

pablo
Forum Contributor

Michigan
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2016 :  9:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our plain paper summaries are e-mailing okay.

Have you tried a different computer? It might be your firewall. Or maybe the username or password for your Yahoo account got changed? Maybe set up a GMail account and try that?
Go to Top of Page

taxmp1888
Forum Contributor

Ca
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  4:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Pablo, well that's great to hear that your program is working properly. I check in with Yahoo and Norton and everything is working properly on their end. We can send & receive emails from yahoo and i tried turning off Norton and still we can not email those summaries out. :-(

I will try a Gmail account to see
Go to Top of Page

pablo
Forum Contributor

Michigan
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2016 :  1:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manh,

Any luck getting your e-mails to work?
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PenSoft Community Forums © 2000-2017 Peninsula Software of Virginia, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.