Pricing & Purchasing Information
|Employee Level →
IRS has issued final regulations for the Taxpayer First Act; it reduces the 250 return threshold to filers of 10 or more. Due to this regulation, we will be sunsetting our Lite and Standard Editions at the end of 2023.
Note: Software is delivered electronically and no tangible medium is provided to the customer. For software orders, the physical address is for the purpose of registering the installed location.
Add an item to your shopping cart by clicking on its price or download a 2023 order form you can return by fax or mail.
PenSoft Payroll Standard Edition is sold on an annual subscription basis. Each subscription is good for one calendar year (Jan-Dec) and includes a new payroll calculation software program, tax updates throughout the year, and FREE UNLIMITED PenSoft® Payroll Software Support.
PenSoft Payroll Standard Edition Features
Compare all our Editions
- Tax tables for all 50 states
- Handles federal & state
- Import & export data
- Prints many state forms
- Prints on preprinted checks
- Complete preprinted W-2s
- Calendar year software subscription
- Windows 10
- At least a Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM
- WXGA or higher resolution video adapter and monitor
- Minimum 1 GB Hard Drive space to install*
- Microsoft's .Net Framework 4. This may be installed on your computer if all updates are current.
- Microsoft's MDAC component. This may be installed on your computer if all updates are current.
- Laser or ink-jet printer to use some of the payroll calculation software's capabilities; such as generation of various tax forms and MICR checks**.